2010年12月17日星期五

Once that silly girl

Junior year, there is a call big reed boy is good to me, and I will take him into the opposite sex friend, often confided to him worry, almost no words don't talk. However, I never think we will with "love" have any involvement.Christian Louboutin Sandals

Reason: well, is that I think love is a kind of special things, like my digs read in a book that: "on the feeling love very approximate horror". I and big reed though quite close, but that "terrorist" feeling really have no ah, at least I am absolutely not. As for big reed, I also quietly observe several times, it is a pity that he but the occasional blush outside, not "terrorist".

So, I put my and big reed qualitative feeling for friendship, very the good one, one day does not meet because we will not feeling well.

20 years old birthday that day, except received classmates gift outside, I have received a bunch of by the florist brought roses. A beautiful bouquet of hidden among the flowers card, top write: let me blush up to the ears of words: "happy birthday wish miss - a like you boy donated." Flowers would not leak miss of name of customer, only saying is a tall handsome boy.

I am so happy! I can't wait to go looking for big reeds, and he's my junshi and brains.

"Is there anything I'm handsome?" Big reed listen to me say that finish after bright eyes looking at me. That day he seemed very nice dress. But I didn't manage he's just a joke.

"How processing?" I humbly to "famed" consultation. Big reed hold his chin doing meditation shape: "it's very simple! Two problems, one is to figure out who wrote, 2 it is who do you wish to write." He Gordian knot by replacing.

"The first question could not answer; the second question, I hope it's the little hero write." I also answers quickly.

"What? The little hero? Are you in love with him?" His pale face instant land, making me or nervous. "He, he is very bad?" I seized him cross-examine.

"No, I just think you still small, love is not right." He seemed very bad mood, and after a while and said a headache, want to go back. "Weird," I have some unhappy and agreed to go dancing.

That night I had to a person go dancing and danced on the dance was over. Because I feel good. I don't think which girl in the birthday will unhappy.Christian louboutin Black

The next day, big reed disease good, we are still in a play. But that bunch of flowers giving person hasn't seen the little hero has been excluded, because he fell in love with another girl). I ask big reed why this is, big reed might say this boy lack courage! I feel some regret. But that's a bunch of sweet colourful flowers, think of it, my mood is really good.

Turn us is about to graduate, some couples shenglisibie, an weep. I and big reeds, though not lovers LiQing but also is same afflictive. When saw him off at the railway station, we were all very wept bitterly. In the bus, he pulls in my shoulder, this is he and my only an intimate behavior. I stayed in his city. But big reed is visited shenzen, not a few years and went to Australia. We have not met each other for years, I often miss him.

One day, I suddenly received a letter, he told me that he had married, and remembering past old-school, show very sincere feelings. Suddenly, my eyes were a line of words burns, tears fell like the swamp line of word is like this:Christian Louboutin

"Then you're a good cute girl, I had sent you a bouquet of roses, but I am not your love, but the years passed, the warmth forever..."

My tears, because I know that we've been missed how precious thing, my tears, in order to innocence and silly girl. But anyway, I remember the bouquet of roses, because the harvest truefeelings always is so beautiful.

没有评论:

发表评论