2010年12月15日星期三

Oh, tired hug you!

Like hug, like with the beloved person loving hugs feeling, what also don't say, doing nothing, just silently hug, a long time don't separate, seems to be the only such, can realize with the beloved person really for the integrated solution of realism. In that moment, believe that time will help us stop...

Always think, hugging, compared with kiss more real, sweet, that can let you rely on chest must be very warm, shoulder also must be very solid. Otherwise why people are sad when they cry, always looking for a shoulder to shoulder? I want to, actually, it is more want a hug. Hug, heart will fulled a so sweet feelings; embrace of feeling is real and safe, because a hug is temperature, hug is a voice of...
Embrace the meaning of many:
Between sweethearts embrace, happiness is sweet,
Sas hug, is tolerance comprehend;
Between the friend hug, trust is sweet,
After quarreling embrace, representative compromise and forgive;
Meet after embrace, represents thoughts and excited,
Departure before embrace, not represent dormitory and looking forward to...

Hug, is voeceless language, hugging, is the most simply accept and recognised...
Hug, each was needed, needed by others, is a man's most valuable time...

Once in the article on see a sentense:
When a woman from behind embrace you, please don't move a step, and please turned and clung to the woman.
Because, when a woman willing to hold you back from deep feeling, representing her body and mind to you, the hug, there are too many love...
When a man holds her from behind the woman, two people's feeling is sweet and sweet, When a woman from behind embrace oneself of man, woman is silent prayer, while men is the heart of the return and peace...Christian louboutin Black

Dear of, I once said, I'm tired can you hug me, actually, I would tired, you can in the side, no more words, as long as a hug, again no tired all worthy of...

All right want to, can be in when you are tired, from behind his ring live your waist, face gently on your back, silently, without language, with the mind dialogue and listen to each other inner voice...

My dear, can't keep on your side, not in your sad sad consoles you. Cannot be in when you are tired give you embrace, Never in you get drunk prentend angrily scold your meal, and then take you home, The more see you face so many of the impossible helpless with sadness...

However, I can feel your mood, because you're all thoughts of pain in the same time, I and you are same, but we have no choice but dear...

But, dear, why didn't you call me again, sweet, discourse again comfort, was enough to cope with hug you far away.

Hug, so unreachable?Christian Louboutin Pumps

Please believe in me, and I will use my arms, in you saw my first glance have you in my arms.

Dear, I miss you so much, really want to tired can hug you...

没有评论:

发表评论