2010年12月21日星期二

Love doesn't match not appropriate, only cherish not value

Just moved into the house of that day of, her tidy full of things, the last took out a very delicate glass bottles, said: "dear of, 3 months, you let me every time I went to cry, inside a drop of water, add on behalf of my tears. If it was full, I will pack my bags and leave this house."

Men to disagree, a little wonder: "what do women also too nervous! So distrust me? What can talk? I let you move away and I live together, is to take care of you, not bully you!"

The woman say: "good man won't make a beloved woman by a little hurt, I will record me why tears, won't be puzzling."

"Ok, hug ~!"

Two months later, the woman that bottle give man look, said: "already full half, in two months, we whether there is a need to check what's the problem?" Say that finish handed a delicate small notebook to man.

No man opened immediately see, his expression there was a surprise and a little in distress situation that seem to have no thought of women's tears can so much, shing so fast, and that women are make a mountain out of a molehill, but very cute.

He opened the book began to watch, surprised woman how wrote so many. Men, women lookinging at a side to speak: "first quarrel, is in the first three days, and be still in early morning, you just woke up a bit bemused, crowded toothpaste don't know how to fly on the mirror, is that I just wipe clean, I said you were not ah, even squeezed on you come temper, then at loggerheads..."

Man silent. The woman continued: "one evening I let you help to wash down that some clothes, because the water too cold, you taheri play games agree tardy move, later quarrel, I'm disappointed you forgot my physiology period cannot touch cold water, injustice..."

"Still once, I'm very tired, you still refused to take a shower sleep, clearly know me especially sensitive, a bit nervous breakdown, just a little typing voice can let I couldn't sleep, I a nasty said you this person selfish words, we quarrel, you said you had a lot of debate himself not selfish selfish man is my jilt door after all night, I called your Internet phone you didn't take I dared not to go looking for you..."

Women at this time a little excited, eyeball began extensive red, say: "still once..." Man interrupted her words, "dear of, don't say..."

Silence... Long silence...

Or a woman broke the silence: "whether we really don't appropriate? If so, married will still get a divorce? Our personalities are so strong, who are unwilling to make concessions."

Atmosphere somewhat embarrassed.Book record everything is so small things, as the cause of argument is so simple, the man looked at this book, it seems that the experience of the mood, the woman is a big man won't go dispute these trivial matters, originally think every time after all right, be reconciled with these women love it, but when he earnestly to look at the time, he also began to be sad, woman very carefully, the event, mood are written, return oneself sums up reasons. Originally the smallest things accumulated is very painful, he could see that woman from disappointment gradually became desperate.

He wants to, probably due to the argument, both like quarrelling find each other not love their own evidence. He suddenly realized that this is a very serious problem! And each time, both sides is in quarrel mood is not stable, it's time to have other troubles, the bad feelings bring into two men's life.

"Dear don't be sorry..." The man finally talked: "I take a vacation, we go to travel!"

They went to the first travel together place, too many good memories of being called, so each other is so deeply in love with each other, then the women especially gentleness, when men special consideration.

"Dear, you still think we get married, you will divorce?" The man ask.

"I think we don't fit, like now, we are so happy, everything is so beautiful, but a return to our real life, why it changed?"

"Dear of, don't we now is not in reality?"

"..." Woman stared blankly.

"Because that moment we focus on the negative things and enlarge the negative mood. And like to find each other not love their own evidence, then each other personality is very stubborn refused to say uncle too hadn".

Women think is really so, originally, both sides just need a little tolerance, a little tolerance. The man took her first review the tourist site, is really attentively, remember that time they together also soon, in order to let the other feel good, all show the best.

"Is there a half month, if that the bottle or half a bottle of, so, dear, marry to me!"

Woman got into a man opened yan bosom laugh

Later, they got married. Rarely then quarrel. If a careless man accidentally knocked off the cup, the woman won't open to scold, because in women, men have before opening in apology, and say sorry, all is me carelessly, and lose two give wife! The wife though to choose your favorite! Woman smiled and said, "don't need to buy, anyway cups, say might not all be you of wrong, I blame myself not to put the cup, let you met!

The original really do not have the appropriate inappropriate, only cherish not value, can be together go together with progress is happy!

没有评论:

发表评论