2010年12月6日星期一

I had been so pure land open flowers

That year, I college exam, to take guilt trips a middle school reply to. School surroundings, live some families, small small courtyard, every door long flower long grass, and some PaoTongShu. Tall very, branch marked MiMiDe hid hydrophobic succoth somebody else's room. SiWuYue, PaoTongShu flowering, a tree a violet flowers and trees around the house above, like to wear a corolla house. I like in the early morning, holding the books, run to those under the tree to read. That time, I also became one of the nature, I forgot the country children inferiority, I became happy.Christian Louboutin

In countless morning after, I met the boy. He was dressed in white sportswear, in practice regress to walk, black hair flying, full of vigor and vitality. I was holding the book, he smiled with I nodded, he went on with his running.

I only feel that there are sunshine to fly. That smile, henceforth stuck in my mind, lingering aftertaste. After this, I read in the early morning, start something to look forward to, every day listening to his running sound approaches, and listen to his voice far away, the heart have run in head fawn jump.

Later in the school, the crowd meet, apparently he recognized me, separated by some people, he handed me a smile, familiar, long, there are certain tacit edifice. My face, unjustly red, also him a smile. In addition to laugh outside, we didn't say a word.

The dream began to sway a shadow, a lot of time, and I could not see, like far open a tree flower, a TuanFen, or a ball of white. I began to disrelish oneself are beautiful enough, to the mirror, the clear soup fine hair samples, and fiddled and enticed. Mother's shoes, mother seams soil cloth, how let me sad! I became very sad. Those who catch continually sorrow, WuLan like, lightly wave in my day.Christian Louboutin Boots

PaoTongHua fall do, I want to go back to my hometown schools to participate in the college entrance examination. Walk that day morning, I still in school door on the way, the boy, morning reading will still come running in the morning, dressed in a white sportswear. He ran my side, slow down, give me a smile, and gradually add speed run far. Looking at his back, my pain, by the instantaneous hit, I at that morning, tears. I really really want to say to him a goodbye, but finally said nothing.Christian louboutin Black

Actually one's life experience, not only magnificent and victorious just into memory. In PaoTongHua blooming season, I naturally remembered him, I'll send one leng, then stupid smile. I saw my soft youth, don't regret it, don't regret, because I had been so pure land open flowers and years, I am filled with gratitude

没有评论:

发表评论