2010年11月11日星期四

Please let me love you same as relatives

Please let me love you same as relativesI remember it clearly, August 9 hours, heavy rains that evening, the way RuZhu accumulation of knees. I stood in the unit doorway, worrying. Already passed time off for almost an hour, rain wasn't small down meaning. I can't wait any longer, call home several telephone all nobody answered, I'm afraid TianTian an accident, a grind teeth, take your coat with head and rushed into the in the storm.As open the door of shower house, shouted several loud TianTian, all nobody should, my palpitate not a line. Kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, every room is empty. I in the building is remittent found several times, no. I rushed to the village to the room there, ask seen TianTian, a small security said: around five or so, TianTian wearing my raincoat, holding an umbrella, say to want to pick you up from work. I leave him, but an instant, who didn't. I didn't care.What TianTian ah, how TianTian: hello, good let me worry than what is not strong ah, also pick me up? Hate me straight teether root. I rushed security temper: you didn't care? I told you how much time, although he is 18 years old, but he is only five children's IQ, I request you noticed him. Security perplexed, DiMeiShunYan ground say: elder sister, I didn't mean it!The rain is in ceaseless. Good weather, TianTian will get lost, so heavy rain days, he will go?Mama before he put TianTian entrusted to me, I was his only relative. In order to take care of my daughter is very small, TianTian sent her to live on campus, in order to TianTian, husband's had a lot of injustice... No way, who call me as his elder sister, is this the only rely on? The thought of these, I wipe a pair of tears, always can't wait, I walk from home to unit, on the way, hard look, hope can see shrinkage in a corner TianTian shelter from the rain. However, the street but the occasional a rumbling open past car splashed on me with his sturry outside, then alone in the rain gradually light up the street lamp. Street like fall light the leaves trunk, empty.TianTian, where are you now?2I put TianTian lost. That is a burst of, I was crazy ZouJieChuanHang find TianTian, alarm, stick a small advertising, with husband noisy. The husband say: our school find went, you also want to take good care of yourself, no TianTian; our days but still live. My eyes eruptive, worthier: you've too TianTian is a drag, isn't it? If you can't find back him, did he? The husband ignores me. His daughter: mom, you shouldn't be so conscienceless said dad, small uncle got lost, dad and very sad.My eyes again stem and astringent, TianTian lost, I how to face you jiuquan under grandmother?Mother point of tightly hold hands with quartered lines fill my eyes, said to me: no matter how, all don't leave him! I knelt on the ground, with the mother swear, I will never, never dropped brother.But, now I put his lost. He is to send me an umbrella...The husband some shadowy, every night after dinner, said the company have to work overtime, hurried out late. I don't mind tube he, that day but on his shirt discovered red imprinting. I think: if he really wanted to but, nevertheless! I told him noisy, he say nothing, eating meals still dressed out. I followed him out of village, I saw him turn into the street XiaoMaiDian, came out, hand carry small bucket and a stack thick red paper sheet. At once I learnt, ran up and embrace him.That night, we stick the night without a small advertising. The husband say: find TianTian, let me clean. I had a forced, my husband is always law-abiding people, stick this small advertising, also true touch him.Continuously someone call provide clues. I ran, have a plenty of opportunity to knock some money, some is retarded children loved ones, to comfort me. My heart was lit the hope again, and tears come to destruction.Every evening I sleep, TianTian will sleep where? He went to wear very little, will frozen??!! Will I met a traffic accident, or a bad man? I dare not to think about. The husband say: you believe or good, this is in the world. Let's TianTian is a blessed child, certain to find good people.Once again picked up the receiver, I heard a girl clear voice, she said: elder sister, I this a boy, with your meaner walshman wrote on very much like you to with blessing street 18 "sunshine" meter shop come, I told him here waiting for you!I entered into "one meter sunshine" living, almost thought it was TianTian. The same big tall, the same clean, the same innocence. But he turned, I very disappointed, he is not TianTian. I was disappointed to turn to move, saw his side of the girl. She slipped the boy a game handle, said: lovely, play by myself, my sister with this elder sister to say a few words. The boy laughed nodded, countersunk played video games.I pointed to the boy and asked: "who is he? The girl pull a bench and let me sit down. Sunshine, I hear their stories.

没有评论:

发表评论