2010年11月29日星期一

Life's reward far journey ending

How do people from rice white, sorghum red, grape purple found in the transparency and mellow wine?

There are two individuals and fairy tales, fairy granted they encounter the wine-making method, that they choose DuanYang day full rise of meters, ice and snow mountain stream when beginning melts the water, mediated, inject deep secluded unmanned ZiShaTu a molten TaoWeng in millennium, reoccupy chu xia saw the first piece of new lotus overburden tight chaoyang, airtight forty-nine days until the chicken that three times rear can opened.

Like every legends hero like they experienced difficulty up with all the materials, bring dreams together and then mixed seal andstudy waiting for the moment.

How long waiting! Sargeson nine days arrived, they all night not mei, waiting for the chicken calls voice. Far away, came first sound chicken calls, after a long time, the second voice rang vaguely. A third time chicken calls what time will come? One couldn't stand anymore, he opens his TaoWeng, startled, the inside of the hills like vinegar water, as acid. Blunders have moulds, irrevocable, he was disappointed to sprinkle it on the ground.

And another, though also can't restrain want out his hand, but still bite a tooth, persistence to three times ring chicken calls skylight. How sweet the clear wine! Just wait a moment just. From then on, "wine" and "sprinkle" distinction, just at that seems like a very ordinary a horizontal.

While many winners and losers, their difference, more often than not, opportunity or more clever mind, is only adhere to the moment - how successful is sometimes a year, sometimes is one day, sometimes, just over chicken calls.

In ancient Oriental, select the young bull to arena matches have certain procedures. They are brought into the grounds, to hand stay spear matadors attack, the referee to it by the matador offensive to poke again after the number of this only bulls to evaluate the amount of brave degree. Henceforth, I must admit that my life every day for similar test. If I perseverance, courageous to meet challenge, then I will be successful.Christian Louboutin Pumps

I am not to fail to come to this world, my veins also no failure of blood is flowing. I is not being whipped lamb of god, I is fierce lion, not with flocks men. I hear not those who weep, 'complainers complaints, this disease is contagious and I can't be it infection. Losers slaughterhouses not my destiny of marriage.

The reward of the life journey far end, not a starting point nearby. I don't know to how many steps to achieve target, thousandth step, may still encounter failure. But success was hidden in corner behind unless I turn the corner, I never know how far.

Again, if it doesn't work, before further forward again a bit. In fact, every time a little bit of progress is not too difficult.Christian Louboutin Boots

Henceforth, I admit that every day of the struggle is like a towering trees, the first few knife cut strike may performence of trace. Every hit seemingly insignificant, however, the cumulative, giant tree will fall. This is my efforts of today.

Like raindrops, devouring flush mountain tiger ant, the stars of light upon the earth, built the pyramids of slaves, I also want a brick tiles to build your own castle, because I knew a truth, as long as perserve, what all can.

I never consider fail, I no longer have give up the dictionary, impossible, impossible, no, problematic, failures and won't work, no hope, shrink back... This kind of foolish words. I will try to avoid despair, once by its threat, immediately try every means to it challenges. I will work hard, bear suffering. I look to the future, go forward, no longer pays attention at the foot of the obstacles. I firmly believe that desert end is oasis.

I will remember the ancient balances, encourage ourselves to persevere, because every time a failure will increase the next chance of success. This time the refuse of the next agree with, This time frowned is next stretch smile, Today's misfortune, each nay of good luck. Curtain of night arrives, recall day encounters, I always feel grateful. I understand that, only failed many times, the ability to succeed.

I will try, try, try again. Obstacle is my success in here, I meet this challenge. I like the mariners, braving the wind and waves.

Henceforth, I will use other secret of success. The past is success or failure, I completely overlook, only conduct beliefs, tomorrow will be better. When I'm exhausted, I want to resist the temptation of home and try again. I try to try again, strive for success every day ended in failure, avoid. I want for tomorrow's successful sow, exceed those to class. In another stagnant, I continue to strive, one day I will harvest.Christian Louboutin

I don't because of yesterday's success and satisfaction, because it is a failure aura. Yesterday I will forget everything is good is bad, make it with breeze but go to. I greet the new sun with confidence, believe "today is the best day" in this lifetime.

As long as I alive, will I persist, for now I know the secret of success: constantly, will eventually succeed.

没有评论:

发表评论