2010年11月22日星期一

I spent time in the eighteenth year of talents and you sit together drink coffee

My friends, some white-collar in your opinion within reach of the thing, I give a great effort.
Since I was born of the moment, my identity and you have mandelbrot, because I can sign up for a rural registered permanent residence, but you are registered city. If I grow up keep rural registered permanent residence, so I couldn't find in the city a full-time, cannot enjoy insurance of endowment insurance, medical treatment. So I will go to town, through their own struggle to attain you was born with cities of registered permanent residence.
College is the only chance NongMen me jump. In wooden bridge on equipped and see a valiant around the classmate batch lok ma, more and more narrow road ahead of me, I know this outstanding person heart is xi is sorrow.
And your entrance pressure is much smaller, competition is not so intense that lesson is not very heavy. If you don't want so hard to attend the university entrance exam, as long as the achievement is not too bad, you can have the chance to get walks in senior 3 places, even grades te be bad, will also be "Saul" into a local third-rate university, and the university I may also be third-class got high marks to get in, because by area allocation of quota left Shanghai local places too much.
Our papers as we fractional line but not identical, but when we all get admission notice, have the tuition is same. I belong to lucky, casting a plus student-aiding loan finally pay tuition fees, together first looked at those holding admission notice sorrow unbearable family nearly desperate classmate, my heart really not the taste. Education industrialization era of university recruits is not only a straight-a students, but also have rich parents.
Came to Shanghai, I found this metropolis compared with my classmates, I really soil drop slag. I can't draw, won't play an instrument, haven't seen wuxia novels, do not know to mp3, in order to understand the marketing GuanLiKe on "warehouse supermarkets" concept, I "metro" curiously saw a day, I have never seen such abundant commodity.Christian Louboutin
I have never touched the computer, for this reason I spent six months in the school room to study in bubble you in secondary school learn the basic knowledge and skills. My English pronunciation Chinese people and foreigners can't understand, I can only spending another year correct my pronunciation.
I can tolerate city classmate of ridicule, can not eat a few weeks volunteers, can on Saturday and Sunday, all-day bubble in the library and study lounges, can be in lonely bored night in the playground going round and run. I think one day I graduated in this city, I can earn a salary, I'll be with you this growth in the city of teenager -- a Shanghai citizens, but my parents are proud of me, because their children at Shanghai work!
Finally graduated, monthly 2000 yuan of right-and-left wage level, you may think it's pocket money should be enough for you, but for me, I still want to rent, pay fee will also hydropower coal GSSL, still want to send money home grey-furred continue to read, let the rest of the money only enough I GaiJiaoFan each meal to eat with you, and I still can't sit starbucks coffee!Christian louboutin Black
Now I read a master degree in Shanghai, now have a salary 780 thousand work. I struggled for eighteen years, and now finally I may be with you sit together drink coffee. I have already into the international metropolis, and the surrounding white-collar friends no difference. But I can't forget hard struggle in those difficult times, can't forget those who once classmates and they can never achieve long-cherished wish. Often saw is working with fate students, my heart will always have a heavy responsibility.
I read a master in Shanghai, have discussed a vinda paper marketing case, one of my was already three years work experience, current a sino-foreign joint venture company hr &admin.manager to students, this paper puts forward a solution: should let vinda paper to development of high grade kleenex products to 900 million farmers market. I'm surprised how she raised the scheme of courage, at that time I asked her whether she knew farmer brother after dinner on how to deal with facial greasy, she looked at me, I confused with the mouth cape wipe on both sides of the two, thus no indecent moves her an amargeddon dignation.Christian Louboutin
In a macro economics class, my another classmate wantonly critical laid-off workers and drop out of work farming young: "80% is due to their own don't try, young don't learn a foreign expertise, so now laid-off suck! Those students can work well, while reading side is said to have a lot of students a summer can make thousands of yuan, tuition still use sorrow?" I don't know of this classmate too poor rural areas.
I was born in the mid 1970s, my peers are gradually become the mainstay of the society, our behavior will affect the development of economic and society. This world fair is relative, this is not terrible, but in superior environment grows in young people and long ago had eaten bitter has now been forgotten man to unfair blind is very terrible.
I spent time in the eighteenth year of talents and you sit together drink coffee.

没有评论:

发表评论