2010年7月8日星期四

Getting the Best Deals on Discount Designer Clothes

There isn't anything any woman likes more than finding a great bargain on fashion. I always look for discount designer clothes and discount designer shoes when I shop. My friends are always amazed at women's causal clothing bargains I've found. I own several fake designer handbags, and my friends think they're real. It's easier than you think to find deals.
My husband is right. I'm a shopping fool, whether online or in the store or through a catalog I always seem to be looking. But one thing he doesn't give me credit for is that I always shop for discount designer clothes.
I'm talking about designers like Stella McCartney, Catherine Malandrino and my favorite Missoni. I just bought a fabulous Missoni wrap dress at 50% off, yes, 50% off! There are a lot of discount designer clothing buys to be had out there, you just need to know where to look and when to look.
When I bought a new Longitude women's swimsuit I got it at 30% off.I found a fabulous and flattering Carol Wior swimsuit at the end of the season last year that looked great on me this year. When I look for fitness clothes I always look for bargains too. I have found Champion and Fila women's fitness clothes at great discounts.
Ah, my fake designer handbags, my absolutely favorite things. I've a Fendi Spy bag, and a Balenciaga Motorcycle bag, and a Chloe Paddington. The next fake designer handbag I'm planning to buy is a Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim Cruise Mini Pleaty. I always look for what are called mirror handbags, which are exact replicas. Absolutely no one knows that these bags are fake designer handbags, and I don't tell!
I also buy designer replica sunglasses. With the price of plastic designer sunglasses in the $300-$500 range there is no way I'd buy the real thing. I'd rather buy designer replica sunglasses or designer inspired sunglasses and save hundreds of dollars. I also have to wear reading glasses, so I play with them too. I love buying designer reading glasses of all different shapes and colors and use them to further accessorize my wardrobe.
Along with always buying discount designer clothes I buy discount designer shoes. Imagine finding Christian Louboutin at half price, or Jimmy Choo at 40% off. Amazing. Since I buy more classic then trendy clothing and shoes I buy at the end of season. Since I choose more classic clothing and shoes my discount designer clothes and discount designer shoes never go out of style

没有评论:

发表评论